LaunchPad is a business incubator, startup accelerator, and co-working community with six locations on Long Island. With community events and meetups like Pitch Nights and Business Fail Nights, LaunchPad allows for all eager entrepreneurs to work around like-minded individuals to grow their businesses to their full potential.
How Do We Help Start-Ups?
- Subsidized desk space, event rooms, conference rooms, a full kitchen and ping pong
- Full access starting at $199 per month
- LaunchPad is a designated “Hot Spot” within the StartUp NY program
significant corporate & sales tax breaks and other perks
- Events are major draw:
providing educational/developmental content
enhancing collaboration and networking nature of the space
- to experienced professionals via our broad range of sponsors; from the law firm of Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, accounting firm Eisner Amper to Stony Brook University, NYIT, St. Joseph’s College and other Long Island Universities and MUCH MORE!
- to Long Island business associations such as the Long Island Angel Network, Long Island Association, Accelerate Long Island, LIFT and others
- to regional Seed and Angel funding, Venture Capital, banking and mentors.