Welcome to LaunchPad Long Island, a 12,000 sq foot business accelerator and coworking community in Long Island which is at the Mineola train station and 34 minutes from New York City!
LaunchPad Long Island will underwrite at least $250,000 in stipends for Long Island-based startups with guidance from Andrew Hazen and Richard Foster, two successful entrepreneurs with startup experience. LaunchPad LI was created to help great entrepreneurs improve the odds of startup success and build successful companies on Long Island. The core mission of LaunchPad LI is to:
- Rapidly launch ideas & concepts that have low startup costs and minimal barriers to success
- Create an entrepreneurial community that fosters collaboration & innovation
- Mentor entrepreneurs and assist them with taking their idea/business to the next level
- Seed the startup of many, many Long Island companies & accelerate their growth
- Inspire entrepreneurs with our Hofstra Zarb Business School Speaker Series
- Create jobs on Long Island
News and Eventsview more news and events
|LaunchPad: Getting your business idea off the ground|
Local group provides startup support
Fios1news.com; Nov 21, 2013 by Giovanna Drpic
|Huntington startup space gets name|
A new business accelerator and co-working space set to open in Huntington Village this November will be named LaunchPad Huntington, in partnership with a similar operation in Mineola.
Newsday.com; July 29, 2013 by Lisa Du